At Villa St. Francis, we understand the worry that comes with a loved one’s dementia diagnosis. That’s why it’s our priority to provide a safe, welcoming environment for those living with memory loss and their families. Our competent and compassionate admissions team walks alongside families to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible, allowing you to focus on what really matters – your loved one.
Upon admission, our interdisciplinary team of experts works with your family and healthcare providers to create a personalized Care Plan based on your loved one’s individual needs, goals, and preferences. Trained by the Alzheimer’s Association and the CPI institute, we deliver comprehensive care with a focus on non-pharmacological interventions, working to anticipate and alleviate symptoms through programming and lifestyle changes. From engaging activities, to spiritual support, to a holistic approach to diet and exercise, our team works together to create an environment that addresses needs from a variety of angles. This focus allows us to minimize the use of antipsychotics and other behavior-management drugs, in turn maximizing resident engagement and quality of life.
Villa St. Francis doesn’t use agency staff, and more than a quarter of our staff members have been on-board for more than five years, so you can count on a consistent team who knows your loved one’s name, needs, and routines. With days filled with engaging activities and familiar faces, we create a secure, predictable environment that you can feel confident knowing your loved one calls home.
· Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
· Catholic Mass daily; non-denominational services weekly
· Priest and nuns on-site for the spiritual support, with nuns also serving as registered nurses
· Full-time Nurse Practitioner
· RN on duty 24/7
· Multiple dining rooms with restaurant-style service and open seating
· Complete restorative program including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
· Dental, lab, mental health, optometry, podiatry, and physician services
· Beauty/barber shop
· Gift Shop
We accept private pay, Medicare A & B, Medicaid, Medicaid Pending, and all Managed Care insurance except Humana.