From minor injuries to major surgeries, Villa St. Francis has recovery covered. Our five-star clinical team works alongside the Summit Care Inc. therapy team with a focus on getting you back to where you want to be by providing advanced care in an encouraging environment. Our balance classes and therapy programming, our above-average staffing levels for nurses, nursing assistants, and physical therapists are just a few of the many reasons Villa St. Francis residents are less likely to return to the hospital than others, both state-wide and nationally. Having more team members on board translates to more physical therapy time and strength building personally tailored towards each resident, increasing their ability to walk steadily, move independently, and catch themselves when they do miss a step. Additional staff also leads to additional assistance with direct needs, more time and attention, and even safer, more efficient living spaces.
Our mission-based focus on the whole person means rehabilitation is much bigger than physical therapy. Our interdisciplinary team of experts works together to address needs, pain, and other problems holistically through diet, exercise, social activities, spiritual health, and more. With a team driven by our pillars of compassion, excellence, and dignity, we’ll help you get back on your feet faster, healthier, and happier.
· Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
· Catholic Mass daily; non-denominational services weekly
· Priest and nuns on-site for the spiritual support, with nuns also serving as registered nurses
· Full-time Nurse Practitioner
· RN on duty 24/7
· Multiple dining rooms with restaurant-style service and open seating
· Complete restorative program including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
· Dental, lab, mental health, optometry, podiatry, and physician services
· Beauty/barber shop
· Gift Shop
We accept private pay, Medicare A & B, Medicaid, Medicaid Pending, and all Managed Care insurance except Humana.