At Villa St. Francis, care is personal. From the moment your loved one walks through our doors, their individualized interdisciplinary team is dedicated to creating a lifestyle tailored to their specific needs, preferences, and goals. With five-star clinical care as our foundation, we maximize personal choice by empowering residents to create their own daily routines. From our dining program, with a chef on-staff offering fresh, seasonal meals 24/7, to our highly-tenured Activities and Life Enrichment teams providing a wide variety of entertainment, education, and excursions, residents have the flexibility to live life on their terms, and the comfort and security of a 5-star clinical team supporting them in living it to the fullest.
While lifestyle is important, we know your concern for your loved one goes beyond their daily routine. Excellence in care is our priority. With Dr. Cuezze serving as our Medical Director, a full-time Nurse Practitioner, an RN on site 24/7, a physiatrist, an infection preventionist, and a psychologist on-site weekly, holistic care is more than a buzzword at Villa. Our intensive Care Plan program allows us to work together as an interdisciplinary team with family members to anticipate needs, address issues, and pinpoint potential interventions before problems arise. With compassion, excellence, and dignity as our pillars, you can rest easy knowing your loved one is receiving the person-centered care they deserve in an environment tailored to them.
· Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
· Catholic Mass daily; non-denominational services weekly
· Priest and nuns on-site for the spiritual support, with nuns also serving as registered nurses
· Full-time Nurse Practitioner
· RN on duty 24/7
· Multiple dining rooms with restaurant-style service and open seating
· Complete restorative program including physical, occupational, and speech therapy
· Dental, lab, mental health, optometry, podiatry, and physician services
· Beauty/barber shop
· Gift Shop
We accept private pay, Medicare A & B, Medicaid, Medicaid Pending, and all Managed Care insurance except Humana.