At Villa St. Francis, long term care is personal. The moment your loved one walks through our doors, we treat them as an individual. A dedicated personal care team creates a lifestyle tailored to their specific needs. We maximize personal choice by empowering residents to create their own daily routines. Residents have a personalized dining program. A chef on-staff offering fresh, seasonal meals 24/7. Our highly-tenured Activities and Life Enrichment teams providing a wide variety of entertainment, and excursions. Residents have the flexibility to live life on their terms and comfort. Our highly-skilled clinical team supports them in living it to the fullest.
While lifestyle is important, we know long term care goes beyond their daily routine. Excellence in care is our priority. A board-certified doctor serving as our Medical Director. The team also includes; a full-time Nurse Practitioner an RN on-site 24/7, an infection preventionist, and a psychologist on-site weekly, holistic care is more than a buzzword at Villa. Our Care Plan program allows us to work together as an interdisciplinary team. Along with family members we anticipate needs and address issues. and pinpoint potential interventions before problems arise. Compassion, excellence, and dignity are our pillars. You can rest easy knowing your loved one is receiving the person-centered care they deserve in an environment tailored to them.
· Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
· Catholic Mass daily; non-denominational services weekly
· Priest and nuns on-site for the spiritual support, with nuns also serving as registered nurses
· Full-time Nurse Practitioner
· RN on duty 24/7
· Multiple dining rooms with restaurant-style service and open seating
· Complete restorative program including physical, occupational, and speech therapy from Summit Rehabilitation.
· Dental, lab, mental health, optometry, podiatry, and physician services
· Gift Shop
We accept private pay, Medicare A & B, Medicaid, Medicaid Pending, and all Managed Care insurance except Humana.